Business Intern / Working Student (m/f/x)
FLEXIBLE START TIME
DeepDrive is a high-tech company headquartered in Munich, Germany, offering revolutionary drive units for elect- ric vehicles. DeepDrive‘s patented Dual Rotor technology increases vehicle range by up to 20% and significantly decreases their costs, enabling the next generation of cheaper, more sustainable EVs. Their drive units are highly compact and torque dense and can be integrated within the wheels or as a traditional central drive. They are optimized for low-cost, large-scale production and offer maximum performance and efficiency.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of the future of mobility and have the drive to be part of a movement that rethinks the electric car.
As part of the business team you will be at the frontier of e-mobility and help win new business from the very start. You will get hands-on knowledge in all commercial topics, such as sales, procurement and business development. This position is a great way to jump-start your career in a highly dynamic environment in the Automotive industry and to acquire an extensive skill set.
- Preparing presentations and other marketing materials for customers
- Exploring and evaluating business opportunities and partnerships
- Conducting market research on potential partners, customers and competitors
- Involvement in customer acquisition and negotiations
- Providing key information and progress KPIs to key stakeholders
- Engaging with suppliers for procuring, evaluating and selecting specific components
- Currently in your Bachelor or Master program in a business or technical field
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Eager to push the boundaries in a dynamic work environment
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Great Microsoft Office skills (incl. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Some touchpoints with the Automotive industry or involvement in student projects like Formula Student beneficial
- Solid skills in English and German
- Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely)
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat
- Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
- High amount of trust in the team and mistakes can happen
- Subsidy for your lunch on site
Sounds like a fit?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.
Send us your application and join our pit crew.Email