Office Manager (m/f/x)
FULL or PART-TIME
FLEXIBLE START DATE
DeepDrive is a high-tech company headquartered in Munich, Germany, offering revolutionary drive units for electric vehicles. DeepDrive’s patented Dual Rotor technology increases vehicle range by up to 20% and significantly decreases their costs, enabling the next generation of cheaper, more sustainable EVs. Our drive units are highly compact and torque dense and can be integrated within the wheels or as a traditional central drive. They are optimized for low-cost, large-scale production and offer maximum performance and efficiency.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of the future of mobility and have the drive to be part of a movement that rethinks the electric car.
We are looking for a motivated team member to join us full or part-time supporting a variety of Office Management tasks. Late 2023, early 2024 we look forward to moving to a new location located in Garching-Hochbrück, which would be the working location.
- First point of contact regarding the office and office materials
- Manage space-planning efforts, general infrastructure and maintenance issues
- Manage the facilities related service providers (e.g. cleaning, maintenance etc.) including booking, payment and quality control
- Manage incoming calls and post
- Ensure the day-to-day of the office runs smoothly and that the office remains organized
- Welcome business partners, candidates, guests including preparing conference rooms for use
- Organize weekly/monthly orders of food and drinks for the office
- Assist with preparations for onsite events
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as needed
- Experience in an Office Management or Administrative role
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Eager to push the boundaries in a dynamic work environment
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Solid skills in English and German
- Mobility budget that you can use according to your needs
- Subsidy for your lunch on site
- Invitation to an employee virtual stock option program
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
Sounds like a fit?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.
Fill out the below application form and join the pit crew.
In case of any questions reach out to email@example.com.