Power Electronics Engineer – Hardware (m/f/x)
FLEXIBLE START DATE
DeepDrive is a high-tech company headquartered in Munich, Germany, offering revolutionary drive units for elect- ric vehicles. DeepDrive‘s patented Dual Rotor technology increases vehicle range by up to 20% and significantly decreases their costs, enabling the next generation of cheaper, more sustainable EVs. Their drive units are highly compact and torque dense and can be integrated within the wheels or as a traditional central drive. They are optimized for low-cost, large-scale production and offer maximum performance and efficiency.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of the future of mobility and have the drive to be part of a movement that rethinks the electric car.
Your job will be to develop radically innovate technologies and help get them on the streets in cost, in quality and in time, always keeping in mind what our customers need.
We are happy to consider both junior as well as more experienced candidates, exact responsibilities to be confirmed dependent on experience level.
- Responsible for design and development of power electronics hardware for the DeepDrive electric powertrains (low voltage and high voltage)
- Engaging with suppliers to procure, evaluate and select specific components, incl. design approvals
- Supporting prototype manufacturing and industrialisation of power electronics
- Engaging with customers as technical expert and participating in fulfilling customer requests
- Documenting, testing, simulating and calculating validation of designs
- Graduated from a Bachelor or Master program with a engineering background, such as mechanical, electrical or equivalent
- Experience in design of electronic components for the Automotive industry
- Knowledge of electronic components and great ECAD (Altium Designer or equivalent) skills
- Experience with risk assessment tools (e.g. FMEA) and problem solving methods (e.g. 8D)
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Eager to push the boundaries in a dynamic work environment
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Solid skills in English and German
- Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely)
- Mobility budget that you can use according to your needs
- Subsidy for your lunch on site
- Invitation to an employee virtual stock option program
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
Sounds like a fit?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.
Fill out the below application form and join the pit crew.
In case of any questions reach out to email@example.com.