Requirements Engineer (m/f/x)
FLEXIBLE START DATE
DeepDrive is a high-tech company headquartered in Munich, Germany, offering revolutionary drive units for elect- ric vehicles. DeepDrive‘s patented Dual Rotor technology increases vehicle range by up to 20% and significantly decreases their costs, enabling the next generation of cheaper, more sustainable EVs. Their drive units are highly compact and torque dense and can be integrated within the wheels or as a traditional central drive. They are optimized for low-cost, large-scale production and offer maximum performance and efficiency.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of the future of mobility and have the drive to be part of a movement that rethinks the electric car.
- Central contact person (technical and methodological) in the team for all topics of requirements management
- Responsibility for the collection, consolidation, and management of requirements
- Close communication with relevant interfaces, e.g. in exchange with internal departments, external partners and customers
- Definition and support of the requirements management processes for the project
- Ensure quality criteria and constitution of needs/requirements
- Analyzing and categorizing of customer needs and requirements
- Preparation of reports on the current status of requirements management, planning and conducting reviews, e.g. „traceability review“
- Assistance in the maintenance and adaptation of the requirement management software „Valispace“
- Participation in coordination of requirements for specific documentation for requirement management with the respective departments as well as for tracking of requirement changes
- Optimization of processes within the field of development
- Graduated from a Bachelor or Master program with a engineering background, such as mechanical, electrical or product, or computer science
- Knowledge of current standards (e.g. Automotive Spice, ISO26262 Functional Safety, ISO21434 Cybersecurity)
- Solid experience in process development or requirements collection (e.g. requirements specification, functional specification, architecture)
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Eager to push the boundaries in a dynamic work environment
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Solid skills in English and German
- Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely)
- Mobility budget that you can use according to your needs
- Subsidy for your lunch on site
- Invitation to an employee virtual stock option program
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
Sounds like a fit?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.
Fill out the below application form and join the pit crew.
In case of any questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.