Process Engineer (m/f/x)
FLEXIBLE START DATE
DeepDrive is a high-tech company headquartered in Munich, Germany, offering revolutionary drive units for elect- ric vehicles. DeepDrive‘s patented Dual Rotor technology increases vehicle range by up to 20% and significantly decreases their costs, enabling the next generation of cheaper, more sustainable EVs. Their drive units are highly compact and torque dense and can be integrated within the wheels or as a traditional central drive. They are optimized for low-cost, large-scale production and offer maximum performance and efficiency.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of the future of mobility and have the drive to be part of a movement that rethinks the electric car.
We are looking for an experienced team member to turn our design of the powertrain into reality and develop the manufacturing processes to produce our e-powertrain in the shortest time, with the highest quality and lowest costs.
- Development, validation and documentation of manufacturing processes and tools for prototype as well as series production
- Engaged in the manufacturing the e-powertrain prototypes and components and quality assurance thereof
- Coordinate with the development teams regarding requirements and transfer of learnings
- Involvement in production planning and industrialisation workstreams
- Manufacturability reviews of components and drawings
- Involved in inventory management for prototype production
- Studied in a technical field, such as Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Apprenticeship in a Mechanical or Electrical field beneficial
- Experience in design and manufacturing of mechanical components for the Automotive industry
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Eager to push the boundaries in a dynamic work environment
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Solid skills in English and German
- Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely, if possible due to role requirements)
- Mobility budget that you can use according to your needs
- Subsidy for your lunch on site
- Invitation to an employee virtual stock option program
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
Sounds like a fit?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.
Fill out the below application form and join the pit crew.
In case of any questions reach out to email@example.com.